Friday, January 28, 2011

January Loves #1


Honestly, I am a very forgetful person. I don't remember anything after new year. I only have pictures which give me a little reminder about what have happened in January. So, allow me to blog randomly instead of daily. hahaha alright? :)


Our big family always spend time together on Sundays.

My little cousin sister, Reena ♥

IMG_1732



My beautiful cousin, Rainie ♥
IMG_1737


The ugly dai ka jie Apple ♥ hahaha! by the way, I am thinking of a new name for myself. I don't want to use Apple in college because it sounds a little GINNA haha! later people will say, why don't you call yourself orange -,- lol! any idea? :)
IMG_1741


Rainie and I ♥
IMG_1748

Well, I always love them playing around in my house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The other day, I met Ashling and Bronwyn at Igentis. I was sitting beside Ashling and she is sooo friendly but I was so shy didn't know what to talk to her. because they only speak english, and my speaking is super lousy can. I only can write in English but I hardly speak. T.T Ugh, gotta improve on my english language kao kao. :P


Group pictures ♥
IMG_1775


there, pretty ash and bron ♥
IMG_1777



Before going back, we had ICE. I love Cheeeese one! hehehe!
IMG_1778


Those moments really make me happy ♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment