Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chilis, Finally



It was KLCC edu fair. Jiunn How asked me to go and since I was free, so I said okay. haha! It had been years since the last time I went to KLCC. my parents wouldn't bring me to KL areas because they are too busy and KL is all about jam. haha! So that morning, I met ah boon at China Kopitiam. His father tap toi with us so qiao! haha. then we met Jiunn How and three of us took KTM to KL Sentral and LRT to KLCC. Kherching went there too :) ♥



IMG_1785


 
IMG_1786


I checked through the net, only KLCC TGV had Rapunzel. So I was sooooo eager to watch that movie luckily the two good guys were willing to accompany me wahaha! It was the second time ah boon watching Rapunzel and forth time Jiunn How watching!
so before the movie commenced, we went for our breakfast.
IMG_1787


 
IMG_1788

Subway ♥
IMG_1789

The movie was fantabulous I love it! ♥ so sweet and everything is just so nice :) Now I understand why my little sister is so in love with Rapunzel and she even calls herself Rapunzel Yew. Funny right! hahahaha.

After the movie, went for the edu fair.
IMG_1792



hahahaha, I didn't really want to ask about anything there. Even if I did, I was still confused about my future undertakings. ah, my whole mind was thinking about CHILIS hahaha! ♥ I had chilis when I was really young like 8 years ago? and I missed the mashed potato soooo badly. I didn't want to eat any of their main course I just want mashed potato oh my love!
IMG_1793


waiting for seats,
IMG_1795




surroundings ♥
IMG_1797


thanks to ah boon and jh :)
IMG_1798



ME ♥
IMG_1800


I was doing my shit face so ugly I know haha!
IMG_1806



say Peace yo!
IMG_1807


peace again, haha,
IMG_1809


finally, MINE ♥
IMG_1811


jh's,
IMG_1812


ah boon's,
IMG_1813

MY MASHED POTATO!!!!!!!!! ♥ the sauce is fantabulous and the mashed potato is really good :)
IMG_1814


the foooooooood,
IMG_1815


IMG_1816



hahahaha, I never noticed he has 莲花指 :P
IMG_1817



before going back, took a picture at the park outside,
IMG_1818


 
IMG_1820



 
IMG_1821


I need to tilt my feet to take this picture -,-
IMG_1822


the scenery was not bad but with two ugly faces, oh no ruined everything -,-
IMG_1823


JH :)
IMG_1824



an ang moh helped us to take this picture haha!
IMG_1826


 
IMG_1827




RAPUNZEL ♥
wahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment