Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year Eve


It was New Year Eve. My little brother's orientation day was on that day too. hehe. He finally wore his primary school uniform!!!! hehehe, looking really cute ;P duh, I am real old I just graduated from secondary and my brother just came to standard one.

IMG_1656


pattern banyak daooooooo 
IMG_1657


like papa, like son 
IMG_1659


still wanna pi pattern 
IMG_1660


hahahahahahaahah shorty him 
IMG_1661


wore school shoes for the first time! 
IMG_1663


and he has a new bag! 
IMG_1664


well, after sending him to school, I went to Aeon to meet up my girls ♥ 
Too bad kher ching couldn't make it that day. We actually wanted to go to the curve to celebrate ching's birthday but aww, sadly but nevermind, as long as I could spend my time with you girls 


went to oldtown for my brunch hehe! 
IMG_1665

pretty munjie 

IMG_1668

After eating at oldtown, woah we were super late for movie already! we watched Meet the Parents: Little Fockers. It was not a bad movie because it was funny! hahaha. but for me, I really couldn't catch the funny points because they were so yellowish my god XD

After movie, went to chill at secret recipe. we girls love CHEESE CAKES 

especially marble cheese cake, this was mine 
IMG_1669


new york cheese cake 
IMG_1670


my watermelon juice! hahahaha. I bet most of you only saw munjie behind :) 
IMG_1671


Pjing 
IMG_1673

mushroom soup 
IMG_1674


kailing is always so sweet 
IMG_1675


PJING again hehehe 
IMG_1676




group picture ♥ super love!

IMG_1677


simple but lovable day 



No comments:

Post a Comment