Friday, December 31, 2010

Hi Penang!


Class Graduation Trip Day 4

I didn't sleep whole night taking care of En. So, of course I was still wearing the same pink t-shirt on day 4! hahaha. I was super tired today. I didn't bother to wear what contact lense just with my spectacles will do. More comfy.

In the morning, en's temperature was still super high. We had no choice, but to send them to the clinic nearby. but it was not opened that day. So we could only send them to the hospital. (them I mean en with another 4 patients) So after some time we reached Hospital Langkawi. *scary place who like hospitals right* The nurse helped them to measure their body temperature first. Everyone was above 38 degree celcius and en was the highest - 39 degree celcius! and jessie she only had allergic.

I felt to xin han to see all of them shivering in the hospitals. Like so tong ku. I didn't know what to do somemore we needed to wait for the doctor for quite some time ish. En went in first. Then followed by the others. tick tock tick tock .......... everyone came out but I didn't see en. gosh, I went in to see her in the wad but she was lying very deadly there while the nurse was doing the diao shui for her. all of them had dehydration. -,- but the bad thing was, our ferry was leaving at don't know what time already but en was still having her diao shui. so zhangyik and jiawei with the other patients went back to the condo first while tracy, neng and I waited there for en. You know neng was so cute I asked him : how do you feel now? he said: I feel so nervous now! XD hahaha cute right like a daddy was waiting for his wife to deliver a baby outside. haha! but after half an hour, en came out and she was perfectly alright. Her condition was much better than any other patients so we felt really relieved. Huuuuuuuuu. Thank GOD!

We quickly took a cab back to Condo Istana and met them. Then we hurried to jetty and bye bye, Pulau Langkawi! I guess I'll never visit you anymore because I had a real nightmare there. haha! Reached don't know Kedah or Perlis, we had a lunch first.

My table ♥




Got back to the bus, thuan song distributed masks to everyone! the sickness was so scary omg. haha! the whole bus was like infected already. look,





Then we took a bus to Penang Island gosh I slept all the way there so I didn't know we already drove past Penang Bridge. Here, Sri Sayang was much better. We decided to arrange the room in a smarter way now. haha! *to get rid of the sick atmosphere* Two units for the sick people, one unit for the people who wanted to sleep early, and another unit for the people who wanted to get high! hahahaha. I was in the unit where people wanted to have fun woooh so shuang :) but most of the guys were there only 4 girls! but still very shuang lah :D *I finally could sleep on the comfy bed!* (oh forgot to mention that en and tracy left us here because they were not feeling well already they flew back to Klang the next day)  


at Sri Sayang ♥


At night, we had our dinner at Gurney Drive.

vanessa da jie and I ♥




the weather was very stupid because it was raining T.T





hahaha I was so kind belanja them drinks!





I had char kuey teow, seriously, not very nice :P




oh jian ♥




Ikan Bakar ♥





After that, we went for a walk at Gurney Plaza! ;D group picture! ♥











Famous Amos ♥




Christmas was around the corner that time ♥  :)








Back to the apartment, wei qin took his guitar out and we had a great time singing! hehehe I love every moment I spent with them ♥





Yeah, I would have fun, I told myself ^_______^


No comments:

Post a Comment