Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The screw and the driver




Looking pale but I like it! Coz I am happpy! :D I am super happy at this very moment. hehehehe. Biology is over and means that, all the sciences are over! Woolala goodbye and may you never appear in my life again! hehehehe. You know, when you are feeling happy everything including those ugly *pics* you will also be liking. wahahaha, sorry lah I memang suka syok sendiri XD

Why I say the screw and the driver? because,

Biology is the screw and I am the driver.
So I screwed my biology! Awwww T.T
But nevermind! hahahaha, at least I did put my effort in it.
I slept for one and a half hour only last night.
Maybe some of you langsung didn't sleep but for sleepig like me
MUST GET LOTS OF SLEEP ONE!

hahahaha, anyway, going to take my
美容觉
NOW!



I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!
ARE YOU?


I BET YOU ARE =D


No comments:

Post a Comment