Thursday, December 2, 2010

*Scream my lungs out!*



SPM is not over yet I am so happy already! bwahahahaha!
you know why? Because week two is finally eventually
OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Had physics paper today. Feel like crying during paper 2 because
I didn't know how to do. the questions were so shitty until I felt like
tearing my papers into pisces and just cried my lungs out.
but of course lah, I must tahan and finish that damn paper :(

But well, I will have NO MORE physics in my life, never, ever!
Oh yea, I am going to dump all the notes and books about physics
and let them disappear in my room! I don't wanna see you liao!
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER!
BYE BYE!

wahahaha, sorry I am just too hyper now.

I still remember just now during paper 3, I was too happy
to control myself. I kept laughing and smiling to myself while the exam
was still going on. Then there was this one time, when I was smiling
facing in front, (yann herng was in front of me) then the invigilator looked
at me very suspiciously. she glanced at me, then yann herng then to me again.
back and forth for quite some time, but I still couldn't control myself!
wahahaha, kept smiling and smiling and smiling maybe she thought I was
talking to somebody then very funny so I smiled until like that. haha!




Must pia for the remaning three subjects!
count three, ONE TWO THREE!
only threeeeeeeeeeeeee! hahahahaha :P




YOURS TRULY
IS VERY CRAZY TODAY
BECAUSE
SHE IS JUST SO SUPER
HAPPY!





No comments:

Post a Comment