Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank you God :)


I am as happy as my princess right now! :D

Well, it's the SPM results releasing day. I have classes. Too bad. I can't take the results together with my classmates, which is something good also because they are damn smart so their results are damn good one. lol! *mine is not bad too alright* hahahaha!

Lol, I'm not going to beat around the bush. Gotta just tell you guys :)

.
.
.
.

I
HAVE
STRAIGHT
As!!!!!!!
*regardless plus minus and neutral :P*

To be more precise, I have 7A+, 2As and an A-. Well, for me, this kind of result is really satisfying enough :) but, the case is different for my parents. wth. Mom actually asks me to appeal for a remark for my english paper because I fail to get an A+. OH MY GAWD. I am really thankful enough when I get an A for english since my english is not really that good to deserve an A+ right. Even my friends agree with my mom, but I think the problem doesn't come from the examiner but myself :) so, just leave it, I am happy enough! hehehe. Another thing I am concern about is that, later remark already right, my grade drops then hohoho, gong hey fatt choy -,-

My dad somemore says, WHY YOUR ENGLISH SO CHA GET AN A ONLY ONE.
-,-

My parents are genius, so I ignore them. I SHOULD IGNORE THEM TOTALLY. hahahaha!

.
.
.
.

Therefore, I conclude that it's a happy day for me! :) teehee. I am really lucky, thank you God :)




No comments:

Post a Comment