Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can my weekends be more interesting?



Well, it's a happy saturday so I should not complain about anything. hehe.

Anyway, I get to know about another shocking news and frightens me very badly. hahaha, not telling you guys here but you'll know. It's a surpriseeeeee. haha! *for my high school mates lah* :)

Oh ya, I went to see a doctor from China in bukit tinggi this afternoon. and, you know what the doctor said to me? he said that I got xin1 ji4, you know what is that? :S okay, it's something really nonsense and he said that I should avoid horror movies and scary scenes and don't get frightened by things and make myself calmed. haha! because he said that I am too chicken-hearted to take all those that's why my sweaty palms and foot problem never improves. lol! and he gave me some stupid medicine of course. :( somemore costed me rm135!

Ugh, forget about that.

Sharing a few pictures which I have taken with the stupid blurry webcam of my laptop.

THIS IS WHAT KAI LIN MEANS BY, SAILORMOON HAIRSTYLE. haha, alike? :S


*yawn* should go to bed already, nites world :)


I hope that tomorrow will be a more interesting day. anymore news for me? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment