Sunday, March 27, 2011

Need more time, sleepig.


Well, was pretty exhausted these days. I really feel like not doing anything for some time and just stare into the beautiful scene in some beautiful place. lol. *obviously I am crapping lah lol*

.
.
.

Oh, I attended an Actuarial Science talk on Friday and well, now only I realized that actuarial science is actually business based. To be more specific, it's like a unique combination of maths and business. what the hell I HATE BUSINESS. How am I going to survive until I get my SoA associateship. I have to take like 4 papers before I graduate and ........ I don't even have the confident to pass the 3rd paper. I like Maths, but I damn hate Business, I just don't know why. For me, business stuffs are not logic, they are just so complicated and confusing @@ hahaha!

.
.
.
.

Spent my whole day at zhi ying's place today :) Feeling great because we finally completed the business poster in the morning and feeling not great because we didn't even get to create the thesis statement for our assignment 2. Gahhhhhh. Anyway, had a good talk with zhi ying and Ariff :) both of them are nice people! hehehe.

.
.

Gotta try to update my blog more often. Sorry guys :)
*goodnight*

No comments:

Post a Comment