Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moments ♥



Well, it was a day at tracy's place. I really missed those moments with them :)


so, Ray suggested to play some kind of games I forgot what actually :P I just remembered that we needed to throw two dices to determine what was the word and how we should express the word. er, something like that. ♥
1



saw my awful knee? it was still not recovered yet. :\ and now, I have a scar. :(
2



the groups : wee minn and I (boo sama us XD), en and eric, ah boon and zhangyik, ray and tracy :) ♥
3



We really killed lots of time by playing that, hehe.
4



discussing bla bla bla :) ♥
5



okay, I needed to close my eyes while drawing to express the word. er, still something like that. My memory is really really bad honestly. 
6




Yay, and we had the NUMBER ONE TEAM. the top two in kwang hua, shi zhi ming gui lah :) ♥
7



Group pic: me, wee minn, ray, en, zhangyik, eric, ah boon, tracy and neng :) ♥
8




Tracy made pretty pizzas for her family ♥ can you seeeeee the temptating cheese????
9



and tracy also helped neng to bake a carrot cheese cake for his dad because it was his birthday :) ♥
10




so neng must at least do something. He drew the words then, :) 
11



see, how sweet of him haha! *but in the end, momo still wins :P* inside joke. 
12

.
.
.

College is getting tougher and tougher and I am getting more stressful and stressful. NEVER ENDING STRESS. Calculus is pretty fine today, I still love it very much :) Luckily there is maths in this world if not I'll die of don't know what to study already. haha! English, die die die. So much works to do and I don't know where I should start. Business, sien sien sien. It's still so damn boring until like during the one hour class, I am actually daydreaming for that 45 minutes. I don't know how much I absorb into my mind.

Take the ktm home with Sue Quen today :) we have a good chat though. hahaha, be happy girl! ♥

*iamsotiredalreadygoodnight*









No comments:

Post a Comment