Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lovely Day



It's going to be a picture bomb for this entry :) I really love the pictures and of course, I love my sohighs :) 


It was actually a farewell to Tracy, again :) lol! We went to Midvalley this time :) Tracy's mom drove us there, thank you aunty :) ♥  Went for my brunch at The Gardens if I was not mistaken lol! 

The guys!
37


En and I 

38

39



En was the photographer :) 
41


*say peace yo* 

42


Triple ♥ 


43



love this picture to the max man :) it would be even more perfect if zhangyik was inside the picture with us :) 

44


♥ again,


45


super ♥


46



* LV YO*
48



eric, your pose damn funny lah XD
49



So we decided to go for karaoke at redbox 

53



I was damn sux in singing one, haha!
57



shocked? hahaha! en was toooo touched by the those farewell kind of songs. 
58


my fooooooooood 

59

60



yay, we had so much privacy in the room so we camwhored as much as we wanted to! :D
62


6 SOHIGH! 

63



We were supposed to hug tracy and look, I hugged her the mostttt! yay! :P and, I think this picture looked so damn sweet :) 
64


My hands were supposed to be straight but it didn't fit into the picture so I bent it, omg looked so cacated dey. hahaha! 
65



LOVING FIVE OF YOU! 
66



Another super ♥


67


HUGS ♥


68


the girls! 

69


random pic :)
70



We should act like nerdies in the pic! hehehehe :)
71


zhangyik you really looked like one! XD
72


WHY EN OPENING HER EYES!
73


Tracy and I 

74


Before leaving the Gardens :)
76


Had nyonya food before we left :) 
78

79


MY CENDOL! 

84

85


The time was still early but I needed to go for ballet class in the afternoon, so bad! Took the KTM home :(
90


En and I 

 max ♥

91


Okay, we still camwhored a lot in the train hahahaha!
97

98

100

101

102


haha, look at en! XD
103


Rabbit year, sooooo, :P
104



105

106

107

108

110


I LOVE YOU, 6SOHIGH.

:) 

.
.
.

Well, have business test on Monday and I haven't study anything yet. HELP! :( 





No comments:

Post a Comment