Saturday, March 19, 2011

Greetings from Kuantan


Hello people!

Sorry for not updating my blog for some time. Previously I was really tied up with my english assignment, all the citation things freaked me out. -,- ugh. but anyway, it was over! I handed in on time so BYE BYE :) hehehe! I looked for my source for like 4 times already? Hell.

Well, I am currently on a vacation with my family and relatives, I like them! :) hehe. Although it's a really boring and ULU place, it doesn't matter. What matters is the people you are with. Oh, forget to mention, I am in Bukit Gambang, Kuantan.

We went for the water park today, not bad I had fun with my cousins :) sister went back early because she wanted to pia cek! duh, stresss nya. So I was like a kid with them. hahahaha, playing slides and having fun in the water. I went to the kids area (there were also many adults) and played their slides. heh heh fun!

GOT SOMEMORE WORKS TO DO FOR NEXT WEEK. STRESS NYE.






x.x


No comments:

Post a Comment