Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good morning world


 well, why am I up at this stewpig hour? Everyone is still sleeping man.

Ah, I have been sleeping with my contact lenses for don't know how many days already, it's totally uncountable. I get so tired every night when I am done with my college works, I will just doze off at wherever I am.

.
.
.

Speaking of the debate, hahahahahahaha. LAUGH DIE ME. Honestly, I did it very badly. Okay lah, Alyssa was actually kind enough to tell me that I did improve compared to last time because I was even shy-er at that time. Ariff also did comfort me a little that I did talk something relevant XD Thanks to Robin also, who was the one kept telling me to CHILL.

But really lah, there was nothing to be nervous about. x.x. I was just so suckish in speaking THAT'S WHY I GOT SO DAMN DROP NERVOUS. lol. Nevermind, it was finally overrrr! hahahaha!

I actually got back my calculus test paper yesterday morning and I did it quite badly too. 42.5 out of 50 while most of my classmates got like 48 or 49. Even Mr. Thiaga told me that I didn't do as well as he had expected. lol, what had he expect from me? hahaha! -,- *gotta work harder*

.
.
.

SIEN LAH.

Someone actually told me that she envied my life. Wahlao eh.






No comments:

Post a Comment