Friday, March 11, 2011

*Aeroplane flies*



Well, last month, Tracy was off-ing to study in Sydney, Australia. *Tracy, I feel so farny posting this entry lol!*

So, she invited us to her house because we had serious problem going to the airport. so, we were chilling at the park near her house before she left for the airport.  

17


I find these two pictures of eric were so cute! :P
18

19

hahahahahahaha!

Group picha 
20

21


The three musketeers ♥ :)
22

I really love you girls! :)
23



SISTAS! 
26



27


I don't really like this picture because I looked damn emo :( haha! my bestest sisters ever, en and tracy 
28


well, I actually wanted to prepare something for her before she left but decided not to in the end. but en prepared something, it was so sweet of her :) 

Had dinner together with tracy and her family - BAK KUT TEH :) 

my beloved food of all in bak kut teh hehehehe 
29


Tracy, take careeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ will miss you super lots! :P 
31

.
.
.

*Iamasickcatnow*

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment