Saturday, February 19, 2011

January Loves #6


Darren introduced me this, 

IMG_1952


McFlurry Mudpie, yum yum! :) 
IMG_1953

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I love japanese food seriously!  
IMG_1954

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


En was back for that weekend. Really nice, we hung out and gossip about her new school :)  
IMG_1955



eric, olivia, zhangyik, en and I :)  
IMG_1956

.
.
.
.
.
.


Well, I watched paranormal activity that day. OMG, it was freaking scary. 

Then at night right, the same stupid thing happened to my house. the electricity suddenly went off *I mean only our house* so after checking, our main electric cable got burnt or something like that. ishhhhh. Then after the TNB people came to repair, yeay finally I could go back to sleep but you know what, my stupid door room  suddenly opened on its own! At first I thought it was someone who opened the door who knew, no one was there and the door was not closed. I thought of letting it be till the next morning but that was even scarier. duh, so I quickly got up from bed and rannn to close the door and ran back to my bed. :S 
IMG_1960



candles make me think of candle light dinner. aw, I wish I can have one, with  my sister maybe?:)  
IMG_1961

.
.
.
.
.
.


This was when we dated for the last time, before I found out something really awful. 

well, the food here was not bad :)  
IMG_1962

.
.
.
.
.
.

I clearly remember that it was a wednesday. We hung out with bryan. I totally forgot where we went before going to his house. lol. forgive me I really have a very bad memory. 

me at bryan's house, that was the first time I went there, it was beautiful :) 
IMG_1965




eric the sister didn't play sports with the guys so we chit chatted alot  
IMG_1966



they played basketball in the house, 
IMG_1967




shirtful vs shirtless? 
IMG_1969




okay, I am going to show you something, it's about pose, 
IMG_1972

IMG_1978

IMG_1979

IMG_1980

IMG_1981



Behold, see the difference!
..........................................


IMG_1982

wahahahahahahahahahaha! funny right? :) 

IMG_1983


the sky was very clear that day, sunny. 
IMG_1992



still playing, 
IMG_1995



I think they played for like 4 to 5 hours and eric and I waited for them for that long! can you imagine? hahaha! 
IMG_1996



still playing, 
IMG_1997



the sisters  
IMG_1998



kay fine, after basketball, still going for badminton!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

rongkai, 
IMG_2024

bryan, 
IMG_2033


bk, 
IMG_2034


zhangyik, 
IMG_2035


look at his very bouncy torso :P 
IMG_2036


eric,
IMG_2037

alright, going to give you guys another surprise. BEHOLD, 

a hint, *hint hint* 

IMG_2040




wahahahahahahaha! laugh die me, I am promoting you rongkai, don't get me wrong :P 
IMG_2041



well, it was full moon that night, I will never forget. sorry if you don't know what had happened because it's really saddening so I choose not to share it here. :) 
IMG_2042

.
.
.
.

Back to my college topic, yesterday was friday!!! happy happy super happy! because I don't have school on saturday and believe me, this really makes me super happy! well, I will just share whatever I still remember, you know I just said that, my memory is super bad. so forgive me :) hehe! hmmm, went to school early in the morning without reading the two important articles that Miss Thava told us to read. At first I thought we would be having some sort of quiz for english so I faster read them up in the school before my calculus started. 

Okay, speaking of my calculus class, well, it was getting more confusing and harder but I still like it :) don't worry. and after my calculus class, I bought a second hand I suppose, business textbook from a senior, Alex. Well, this was an inside joke. So I was not going to share it here. lol. Then, I had finally signed up for the voluntary work in Johor for the flood victims under Alyssa's encouragement! really thanks to her :) hehehe I wouldn't be dare if not because of her. For english class, well, still was very hard to me and we had an assignment to do! gawd. The theme was so sensitive until I had totally no idea what to write and I needed to get the draft 1 done by Monday!!! Is it possible? Yes, I told myself. Got to lock myself up and think for an idea before going to sleep later. *I hope so* heh heh. 

Actually I had a date with kherching after class so I supposed to take the 1pm shutter bus to meet her at subang jaya. Sadly, I went to have lunch with kailin, may gee and alyssa. So I missed the 1pm bus and kailin and so decided to take the 2pm shutter bus. Shitty, suddenly it rained soooooo heavily when kailin, alyssa and I were gossipping in the library. Fine, when it was time, kailin and I went to wait for the shutter bus at the waiting area. until 2.45pm, no buses were seen. SHIT ONE. I suggested if we could take the taxi straight to the ktm? kailin said YES. hoho, so we took a taxi to Setia Jaya because I needed to make sure that kailin was safe in the ktm and make sure that she didn't get into the wrong way. 

Well, something funny occured when we were waiting for the train at the ktm. Firstly, we saw the train went away as we were walking up the stairs. No choice, kailin said that we wouldn't be able to get into that train so, we just walked slowly and watched the train tu tu tu tu away. So we needed to wait for real long for the next train to come. So there were these three African huge guys, they walked past us and sat at the bench beside us. so kailin and I were like ew, ignoring them and didn't even bother to look at them. And, out of the sudden, one of them said HI to us and he even took my Calculus textbook to have a look at it. OMG OMG, I was superly shocked but kailin was much calmer and I was. If it wasn't that kailin was there, I should be running the hell way out of me to stay away from them. you know, black guys scared me alot. haha! 

Then, that guy ish I forgotten his name asked my name and kailin's. fine, we told him so he was like ohhhhh, starting a conversation already. then the other friend of his, Steve also started to talk to us and what he said you know "we are all human being so I love making friends with the others" so I was like alright then continue talking to him since he had any intention to harm us. Well, I didn't really talk to them while kailin was really friendly :O haha! Fine fine, it was scary but it was kinda brand new experience to me. Well, it was fine :) not everyone was as bad as I had thought. haha! 

Then I got down at subang jaya station and took the mini bus to pyramid. OMG, I got there sooo late it was like 4pm already and kherching said that she needed to go back already. T.T awww, it was okay her father wanted to fetch me back but I thought I got there so hard so I must shop a little. haha, I brought my angpao money :P it was a great time to shop. The first boutique I went into was forever21 and I spent for like only ten minutes there and I had spent all my money available for shopping. SHIT. So I went back to wait for the mini bus and headed to the KTM. 

At the subang station again, I saw many taylorians with blue t-shirts, the adventure racers were running around at the ktm station :) it looked like they were having real fun I also wanted to join if I had a chance! :D haha! OMG, waited for the hell 1 hour for the train to come. Then squeeze myself hardly in the public coach *the ladies coach was totally full until I couldn't squeeze into it* and oh my god, I really hated being in the public coach. somemore the uncle sitting behind me was like sooo hamsap ew. but there were this husband and wife who were really kind they offered to carry my books since I looked sooooo pek cek with my 3 as-thick-as-success-books books! -,- thanks to them, I really appreciate their help :) 


Aw, I am really sorry for the long and tedious words. 

Still, good luck to me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment