Thursday, February 10, 2011

January Loves #3


Had some random badminton outing with the buddies :)

mostly were the guys playing, tracy came for a while and went back again, left me one girl. :( lol.

IMG_1850


 
IMG_1852



After badminton, eric was the driver of the day. He drove all of us to Aeon for lunch :)
IMG_1853



Had our super hungry but awful lunch at Vivo. The food was seriously very bad.
IMG_1854


hahaha, down-syndromed kids?
IMG_1856



See, got bird face? XD
IMG_1857


this is what we called, shit face!
IMG_1859


RAY
IMG_1860


with his pizza hahaha!
IMG_1867



Oh no, do you see a girlish huge guy here??? :P
IMG_1868


It was very random that day, nothing special.
IMG_1869


 
IMG_1871



 
IMG_1876


 
IMG_1879


group picture :)
IMG_1884



We were loitering in the mall after lunch. then ray and weeminn went back first, leaving five of us. After having McD ice-cream, eric was driving jia wei home. Since it was dinner time already, we went to have dinner nearby his house. :)

and the restaurant owner very kit, kit KFC's stuffs! haha.
IMG_1886




hahahahahahaahaha!
IMG_1888


He was trying to do shit face actually, hahaha!
IMG_1889


a happy picture I had taken for eric!
IMG_1890


ah boon,
IMG_1891


the food!!!!!!! I didn't really like this, because I don't like rice. hehe.
IMG_1892


I LOVE THIS,
IMG_1893


 
IMG_1894




I love this more, hehehe!
IMG_1895



lastly, ending a picture of me :)
IMG_1887



Well, started my college life today. Today was orientation and everything was fine but super tiring. Almost everyone of them talked in English and I was super not used to speaking English. sooo, I was just like a mute today. hahaha, I just talked to a tiny Indian girl which was looking very lonely like me. haha! kai lin was with me, I was sooo glad but we were in the different group because they arranged the group according to our surname.


And, I got my timetable for this semester. Gosh I got four classes clash together! hahaha, got to rearrage my classes again tomorrow. well, tomorrow is another orientation again. lol, tomorrow I am going to meet my academic advisor and there will be lots of lectures again, just like today. I almost fall asleep in the afternoon listening to the briefing about IT and library. The library is really beautiful but the system, for me is very complicated lah. haha! and the stupid IT, don't know how how how. oh no, I really hope I can survive in college. haha, no big deal.


I should be more sporty.

No comments:

Post a Comment