Sunday, February 6, 2011

January Loves #2


Had a random gathering. That day, I thought it would be a many-people-gathering. Mana tau, only three of us turned up! -,- a bit like three stupids. hahaha!

Had our lunch at Lavender, met khye siang and he joined us for lunch.

IMG_1828

Jia Wei's awful food. Smells like ...................... hahahahahaha!
IMG_1829


MINE ♥ I love fruits :)
IMG_1830


nice picture taken for eric

IMG_1831


blurry picture taken for jia wei. no pictures of khye siang because he just tumpang only. haha!

IMG_1835



 
IMG_1836



Eric didn't want to catch a movie, so I had two donuts while they were having a long talk.

IMG_1837


Before going back, we felt so bored so went to test some clothes out. haha! I think this tee looked awful but cute when wore it together. haha!
7


I had ice, I think I was eating all the way -,- sigh*


eric and jia wei, I think they were sort of sharing the same destiny.
8



 
9



eric and I
10



jia wei and I
11


well, I was so bored at home so anyone please ask me out haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment