Sunday, February 13, 2011

January Loves #4


Well these are some of the pictures we took when a bunch of people went to play badminton, hehe. 

obviously, is the girl's gang! 

3


my girls and I  
5


After playing badminton, as usual, we bathed and prepared ourselves for lunch at Aeon later. Went to the same place again, Igentis. And, en, tracy and I promised to exchange a little christmas present. and the presents shouldn't be costing more than rm10 haha! so we had a present exchange ceremony! haha! 


en  I 

8

Tracy   I

7

the girls at Igentis  

6


So, we only had one driver that day. Therefore we decided that the girls took the car and the boys walked to jessie's house! haha. these are some pictures I have taken from facebook when the guys were walking to her house. 


look, what word they formed? 

1

We reached there after them. haha! *Because we went to shop at popular for a while before leaving* so they were stupid enough to wait at the back door of her house when her back door was locked. they needed to take a big round to go to the front gate wahahaha! 

2


Had KTV session at jessie's place  

9


10



11




3


surprisingly, our antenna was pretty good that day. all of us kept talking  in the living room and nobody wanted to go and have their dinner except for me! T.T damn sad case. haha, but we chit chatted a lot that night, except for the pity sicky jia wei. He had a sore throat so he was super quiet. haha! 

4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Another day, I went to cycle at bukit cahaya with my girls and the others. 
12

at bukit cahaya, 
13



14



15



16

before going back, 

17

You know, I was not good in cycling. Then that stupid hill, there were so many vehicles everywhere and I was really scared to cycle. So there was this one time, when I was going down the hill, you know lah, when you are going downhill is very hard to control your bike and you will be like going very fast. Especially for a person who doesn't really know how to cycle. So, when I was cycling downhill, a stupid kancil was going uphill. stupid stupid stupid, there should have two lanes one but another one was under repair. soooo damn unlucky. so I was trying to avoid that car and I was like cycling really near to the end line. but that stupid car, she didn't even want to let me through and I ........... FELL DOWN! shit shit shit! luckily I was wearing long pants that time, I think my injury was not too bad but it was really painful. haha! 

I didn't really take care of my wound until I came back and I rushed to Aeon to buy those antiseptic and gauzes and all, and ended up my wound looked like this, 


IMG_1896

clearer view, 

IMG_1897

Another even more stupid thing was, I had my ballet class that night and I couldn't dance until after chinese new year. It was so bad for me. T.T stupid bike I wouldn't go cycling in bukit cahaya ever again. haha! maybe until I improve my cycling skill. 


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Another day, it was St.John Orientation Day. Yes, I attended and thanks to darren for giving me a ride to school. 
20

Hmmm, it was pretty boring since I had got nothing to do. Just looked and walked around the school, and seriously, I do miss kwang hua. after that, we went chilling at mo li dian zi. hahaha! 

19

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Another day again, three stupids, zhangyik, eric and I hung out since we were so boring together. 

Had dinner here, 
IMG_1779


and we wasted our time in the car before going home, 
IMG_1781

stupid enough. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

oh well, this was the present that en got for me. :)   love it! 
IMG_2175


and this was the present tracy got for me   love! hahaha cute right? :) 
IMG_1782




Somehow I don't have a sense of belonging.




No comments:

Post a Comment