Monday, February 7, 2011

Farewell En ♥


En was going for her further study at KYUEM. She was going to leave home for school because it was a boarding school. so, met en up before she left at Pappa Kopitiam. ♥

IMG_1838



vivian, en and I ♥
IMG_1840



Jil was also leaving to Aussie already. awww so far away I am definitely going to miss her ♥

IMG_1841



jil and zhangyik ♥
IMG_1842


my sister, eric and jil ♥

IMG_1843




I didn't get to take a picture with rongkai on our graduation day. so we took it at that time! haha!

IMG_1846



en and zhangyik, always fighting to be the number one.

IMG_1847


jil and vivian, sweet girls ♥

IMG_1848




both of you must do your best in your pre-u alright! :) ♥ I love you both.

IMG_1849




lastly, I end up this stupid random entry with a picture of en and I ♥ seriously, I miss her already.

IMG_1850


En! REMEMBER OUR HAAGEN DAAZ FONDUE ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment