Sunday, October 4, 2009

reality.

Reality is stupid, cruel and inhumane.

當你有利用價值的時候,他們就會對你很好,拍你的馬屁。當你對他們來說已經是一無是處的時候,他們連用正眼看你都嬾。對嗎?

stop bullying me okay? although i just keep quiet, but won't you feel guilty or paiseh? har? I really don't understand how these human think. The brains are just like SHIT. yes, it's true. i have a low IQ. but so what? At least i am better than those people who have LOW EQs. stupid, emotional-control-loser. Please learn to control your temper, if not, get lost! I don't care who you are, adults or big boss, if you can just simply release your temper on anybody else, bull shit you. GET LOST. I hate these people. You don't deserve any respect from me. You feel so happy when you hurt them huh? STUPID.

I am soooooooooo pissed off. Grrrrr. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment