Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tanglungs =)

Yesterday afternoon, i was doing the bloody hell confusing add maths. I am not a pro in it. I did and erase, did and erase again, did and erase again, memang banyak gerammmm !! then, i accidentally broke my mechanical pencil due to my anger. =P =( this pencil has been with me since i was in primary school, yorr, so sad lah.


although it's still usable, it's no longer perfect. xp

After my class, then only i went to zy's house. =) He just moved into a new house. =) Something super unpleasant happened and it really pissed me off !

small head. xp

wei leong and yung wen. =)


rongkai the PIG.

en and tracy. =D

si fei po. xD


weileong =) he's really generous lah.

wahahaha. xp


i was dreaming i think. -,-

meeeeee.


sien was showing me her number. xp


shhhh =x you know what we did.


bk and weileong.


aiyor yor, chubbby sangat.

i wonder why boys like to pose like that?


Jangan kacau I. @.@


i said: give me my camera!!


en and i =D

attackkk !

After g******g, we headed to the lake behind his house.


what a romantic night. xp


full moon night. =)
beautiful tanglungs. =)


=)


sien. xp


without flash.


candle on a leave on the lake.


I love this picture.


I don't like fire. =P


group picture.
from the left, weileong, yungwen, boonkeong, rongkai, zhangyik, eric, tracy, sien and I. =)


eric's retarded posture. xp


the six guys.

wei leong was not in lah.

bk, you need to gain weight.

shuping, tracy, en =DDD


three PAIRS.


big girls. =)

looking at the beautiful moon that night.

there were total of nine of us. =)


GAY. x_____x
ahhh, so hang fuk.
you jump, i jump.

tracy and en.

at his new sweet home =D
I was happy with friends. =)
Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment