Sunday, March 28, 2010

I thought it marks The End

14th March.
This is me, during the state competition.


I represented KPS to participate in the state competition AGAIN this year. Well, I did very badly seriously. So, it was their bad luck to have me representing the area. LOL.


Anyway, we managed to grab two silvers. One was for home nursing and another was FOOT DRILL! Wow, how amazing can you believe that? I can't. I was so awful during kawad kaki. hahahaha.

We never got any gold, BUT, we got the overall champion. How surprising, even the officers never thought of that. At first when the officer announced the overall champion for nursing adult was us, I couldn't believe my ears. I thought he announced wrongly or what but he didn't.

Soooo ... that's the ending.


One more National Competition to go, but I still think that I am awful.

So, I decide to quit. =)


Should I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment