Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday to my youngest sister. =)


hahaha, she's - pretty, crazy, vain, SOMETIMES understanding. wahahaha. oh, i forget. She's a good dancer too. xD haha. she's like me, love to dance.

Yesterday she celebrated her birthday and i slept in my room. Aihh. pity me lar, no one woke me up and they finished the whole cake without left-ing a single little piece of cake for me. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. mou yi hei. hng !

Hey, you're one year older now. Please be more obedient ya. xD

5 comments:

  1. hi~
    she was born on 23 mac?
    same v me leh~
    happy bday to ur sister too~

    ~Michael Lim KS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha .. xD oh ya , by the way, i need to wish you A Happy Belated Birthday !!! =P hope you won't mind. xD hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily i come here
    if not i stil dono
    haha~
    nvm nvm
    thx ur wish ya~
    take care~

    ReplyDelete