Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprised !!!

Lolx, when I talked to pjing regarding the report that both of us need to do, suddenly she told me, told me about something very very very very surprising. =P lolllllllllllllllllllll.

I can't believe that !!!!! lolx, the imaginative me suddenly cannot imagine anything and it's totally very unexpectable. lolx. sorry that I cannot share this news with all of you, because it's the privacy. =)

Anyway, is a good thing or not, it depends. But usually, there's no right or wrong in these things. hahahaha =) So, i should be contented and don't complain already. THERE'S NO RIGHT OR WRONG. NO. is NO. Lolx, I have always been thinking too much for a long time, I hope this time, I can change my mind, think another way round. =) heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment