Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love Tag.

1. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
secret. =x

2. Are you taken/single?
I'm no longer single.

3. Do you like anyone right now?
sure.

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
Yes, but usually just for a few minutes. The longest period record is only one night.

5. Miss anyone right now?
Um, not really. i know i'll see him soon. xD bwahaha !

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
BeK. xP

7. Last person to text you?
same. BeK. xD

8. Last person you saw?
the noob taxi driver.

9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"ahqi, what's this?" "chocolate lah, very nice one."

10. Who is top in your top friends?
No one is the top. All are TOPS - vivian, pjing, kherching, kailing, sien, tracy, and jil =)

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
I trust everyone. But i trust my buddies the most.

12. Who do you love most?
no who. I love to DREAM.

13. Ever been in love?
yes, loving.

14. Who has hurt you the most?
people can't hurt me. xs oopssie.

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Yes. Joining ****** and making my teenage life miserable.

16. Are you happy?
I should be happy, shouldn't I?

17. How many good friends do you have?
I take this as best friends. And i have 7 =)

18. Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
um, temporary NO.

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
yes, but that's a white lie.

20. Have you ever cheated on?
erm, i guess so.

21. Ever been told someone loved you?
YES.

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
YES.

23. What is your idea of true love?
really concern about each other, trust them, and happy to see them smile. Think for them, never neglect their feelings.

24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do.

25. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Sureeeeee. just like me. -,-

Who're tagged
1. rebecca
2. meiteng
3. karwai
4. ericcc
5. eemun jie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment