Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally eventually


OMGawd, I couldn't believe that my first semester is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :D
*screammmmmmmmmmmmmm*
lol, I really didn't know how I went through this hell.
But, I think I started liking the ADP system because even if I studied last minute for my exam right, I wouldn't feel a terrible panicness in myself because I had studied some of them for the exam. Although I didn't quite remember them, at least I studied once. That really made me feel so much better.

Well, I have 2 weeks semester break which is a very very very very short break. And, the worst part is, I am having a bad feeling again, that something not good is going to happen and make me feel like super sad. *po pi po pi*

Anyway, it's overrrr :) I should really like get more sleep during this AWESOME period! hahaha, anybody wanna book my slot to meet up? I really miss my old schoolmates so badly!

.
.
.

Well, here are some of the pictures when I first started my college in February. Sorry for the due post because I was previously living in hell :p couldn't update my blog properly.

Meet my awesome friend, MAY GEE :) She's my calculus classmate! nice girl :)

1

like this picture because we have two zebras doing homeworks :P
2


picture at orientation party,
3

Another awesome + cool friend, Alyssa! :)
4

lol, I didn't know why the hack the pictures are arranged so randomly.
5


performance during orientation party,
6

rajinnyaaaaa,
7


kai lin and I :)
8


kai lin, awesome friends zhi ying and jin zhi :)
9


another performance,
10

the crowd, apparently I know no new friends at the orientation party :P
11


me, maygee and kailin :)
12


lunch-mate, with zhi ying at bistro :)
13


kai lin and alyssa ;)))
14


how could I not get fat you tell me? all my meals at college are like thisssss, shit!
15


Ribbon-making session with the girls, :))))
Tzyy yee, alyssa, shea wen and maygee!
16



 
17


kai lin and I :)
19


debate for student council :)
from the left, PIE, US, ......, CHEEROKEES, ONE VOICE ONE PRIDE :P
21


during a talk about cancer I think,
26


my group work, :)
27


was hanging out with eugene and kailin :)
28

That's all for now.

I really need to get some gooooood sleep!



Don't feel good, pray that everyone around me will always be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment