Saturday, February 6, 2010

You can't handle the tooth!


Derek Thompson is 'The Tooth Fairy,' a hard-charging minor league hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's hopes, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth" – bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes…doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position, he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams.


The tooth fairy

His so-called-boss


Randy, very handsome lor =)



Thompson and Tracy! wahahahaha, that Tracy is so cute omg.



Tracy xD

*
I watch this movie tonight. At first I feel that the story is very boring and lame one lor, but after that it's so interesting, nice, funny and cute! =D hahaha. I don't know how you all think lah, but I love it!

I don't really want to comment about the tooth fairy, just that he is so muscular wuisheh. XP! And the boy Randy is so handsome especially when he plays electronic guitar. OMG I am so attracted to that little guy. =x LOL, jk! And the little girl Lily? Forget her name sorry is soooooooo cute! So cute so cute so cute! =D

Ah, and Tracy, I think HE is the person who is in-charge of Thompson. He is sooo cute also! =) Although his name is got a little bit girlish =P, he's nice. hehehe! But he got scary eyes.

Whee, I love this movie alot! I would rate it 5/5 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment