Friday, April 10, 2009

wooohooooo !! =D

Today at school, during last period, which is add maths, teacher says that she's going to return our test paper !~ huiyooo. sibeh gan jiong. xD haha. I am nervous and scared because last time UB add maths i get a nice red mark. =P

Teacher : eric .. full marks !!
Class : woooooo !!!
Teacher : zhang yik, 100 !
Class : whooohooo. xD
Teacher : si en also full marks !
Class : waaaaaa xD don't know what's their respond already.
Teacher : bla bla bla bla bla bla .....
Teacher : shuping.

Oh, my name is being called ? okay. I walk to the front to take my paper. I haven't reach there yet, teacher says : shu ping, last time FAIL, now FULL MARKS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! xD hahahaha. I immediately jump on the spot, in front of everybody. xD haha. I am too hyper already. =P blehhhhh !

Although it's just a UB, but I'm happy i'm happy i'm happy !!!!!!! =) hahahaha. xD lalalalala, wuuulalalala wulala xD hehehe. Igore me once again. =P told you guys I am a sp. xD hehehehe.

Cheers and applause for me. =P Keep it up piggie. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment