Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Last Sport's Day

was not very fun.
Hahahaha, I know it shouldn't be like that.
But, it was like that.
Anyway, I was happy too! =)


The rumah Ds.

En and I!


BK AND I!




Me, En, Tracy!


MUN JIE! So pretty lor she =D


MISS AND MR.RUMAH D.
=)



BKEE =) Super leng lui.




TRACY! =)



Both of them are in Rumah D so sad. XP
Van is in rumah A but she's not with me. LOL.




Miss Rumah C. She's very gorgeous =D



Erhem, I am not a Rumah D lah.




Pretties together


Chuan Liong said he was very xing fu -,-





Whee!



All the S6-rians.




Yinyee and I =)
Very paiseh to stand beside her actually =P




Pjing and Bkee!





Pjing and I!



Eric and I! RUMAH A!




Zh. Me.




6s, s1-rians.
BUDDIES!



My girls!

* * *

Nothing much about this entry.
Just want to share some pictures here.

Although this was the last sport's day in my high school,
I already tried to enjoy myself to the maximum.
Hahahahaha, I was satisfied lah.

By the way,
a very BIG congratulations to Rumah E, especially my Kher Ching!
They got number ONE, CHAMPION. hahaha =)

But still,
GO PURPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment