Monday, April 5, 2010

I was too nervous

Had a performance with en and the others on 28th of March @ bukit tinggi.
Went to her house first.
Feeling very boring, so we camwhored! hahaha =)

Preparation!


Finished preparing ourselves.
Tracy joined us too =) hehehe!
We were excited, but I was very nervous! -,-



En and Tracy!



After teacher did make-ups for us.




Tracy and I!





Unique and Matthew practising.
They are very great you know!
Bu yao xiao kan ren jia! =D



Performance started. OMG, you couldn't see me, for sure! bwahahaha!




Performance ended! hahahahaha!



Unique and Matthew




Woah, don't know why I like this!



RUMBA



The same kids again =D
I like to watch them dancing.


JIVE



SUMIKO!




Spot the noob person



I was very bad, seriously!


Lastly, group picture =)

I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment