Monday, June 1, 2009

Boredddd. -,-

Shopping is BORING !!! =( hahahaha. Because I have no money to shop, and no one can accompany me go shopping =( owh !!! saddy sad.

Saturday went to aeon with sister. Shopped a lot of tops and skirts but after shopping, both of us feel guilty pulak. xD then yesterday, went to botanic club. I still swim although i don't really know how to swim. hahaha. xD my daddy said me daii. -,- learnt swimming, somemore took the swimming exam, but you see the result ?? =s haih * then today went to midvalley with my brother. I suppose to go with sien, but last minute she cannot make it. So nevermind. I walked alone there, haihhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know what to buy also. aha, just watched Night at the Museum 2. =) hahaha. CUTE. x)

so anyone want to date me out ??? I am so boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd =x hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment