Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busyness


Sorry! I realized that I didn't update my blog for a week. :x Well, I am so tired everyday, every second, I only feel like sleeeeeping. I didn't know what's wrong with me but I think I should see a doctor or something. To kill the sleeping ulat in my body. lol. *lame I know haha* :p

Alright, just a little of something to update. 

Be_ADP had an EGM (extraordinary general meeting). weird name kan? hahaha! I only heard of annual general meeting by the way. So, every members must suit up for the meeting and it killed me. I mean, the heels were killing me. I tried walking with heels at home but a huge NO NO. So uncomfortable can. So I wore something formal (for the first time in my life) and I match with a pair of slippppppper :p hahahahaha! however, I did bring a formal footwear to change when the meeting commenced. 

Pictures of the girls, all were in black and white. 

Gorgeous Melissa, kailin, zhiying and I :) 



Anna and I! tell you what, we share the same birthday! so happpppppy :D and I guess our skirts are like the shortest there already x.x ish. 



.
.
.

Picture with cheng loke at pyramid. Having RUM RAISINS! 


I just got my freaking driving license last wednesday, 1st of June. hehehehe! and now, I think I can drive better than I have expected. Phewwwwwwwww. 

Semester two is so much better than semester one because we don't have english course but well, still very 
TIRING. :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment